Nombres de etiquetas básicas

Lengua, Matemática, Francés, Naturales, Ciudadanía, Arte, TICX, History, EM, ELT, Writing, Literature, Drama, Geografía, Historia, 1ºsec, 2016, Biología, Físico-química, 2°sec, 2017, 2018, 3°sec

martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

What happens next?

We had to make a story with the beginning that Julia, our writing teacher, told us. This is my story:

The thief
I went into a large store in London. I saw a young man in a blue t-shirt running down the escalator. He had a big bag in his hands. The other shoppers were jumping out of his way. He ran past me and out of the store. Then I saw another man. He was running too! He was wearing a special suit and was older than the other man. He looked left and right and then started to run again. The old man was the kings of Egypt butler and he was buying jewellery for the king’s wife and his daughter. The young man was a very famous thief: Bruce vam Water. He robbed a bank, a factory, an airport, a shopping mall and many things. The king called the police and immediately they were running behind the thief. They ran many blocks and finally Bruce escaped. The police searched for days and the found vam Water in Egypt! The king travelled to his kingdom to be with his family. When he entered his place he saw Bruce vam Water!
-“I didn’t like to be a thief”- he said- “my brother obliged me. If no, he would tell my friends that I fell in love with a girl of my school”.

In the end, the king’s wife and his daughter had the jewellery that they wanted and Bruce vam Water married Lucy, the girl he’d loved since secondary school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario