Nombres de etiquetas básicas

Lengua, Matemática, Francés, Naturales, Ciudadanía, Arte, TICX, History, EM, ELT, Writing, Literature, Drama, Geografía, Historia, 1ºsec, 2016, Biología, Físico-química, 2°sec, 2017, 2018, 3°sec

martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

My own story: "The girl of the blue hat"

The girl of the blue hat

Paloma was in her room writing in her online diary. She was 13 years old; she had brown hair and brown eyes. The girl liver with her parents in a house, and on the upper floor, lived his uncle, Alejandro and his girlfriend Paula.
Paloma saw from her window, a girl with an old, strange, big and dark blue hat. The woman was reading a book. Suddenly, a car stopped. A man and a woman came out of it. They obliged the girl to go inside the car. The man threw the book and drove very fast far away. Paloma went out to take the book that was in the bin. In the front cover a name was written, Lilia Isabel Petrone. Who is she? Where can I find her? Were some of the questions Paloma asked herself. The next morning, she went to his uncle’s house. Paloma, Paula and Alejandro were having breakfast. Paloma told the entire situation to them. They were surprised. Paloma, Alejandro and Paula searched for information for hours, days, weeks and they found she had a sister. They immediately contacted her and the three went to her house. Paula, Paloma and Alejandro were received by Emily, Lilia’s sister.  She was 18 years old. Emily had blond hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile. She lived in Lilia Isabel Petrone’s house, an old house with old furniture. They sat down in brown armchairs.
-“One month ago, I saw a woman reading this book…”- Paloma said
-“I was that woman”- Emily explained- “the two persons that took me into the car were Marta and Pablo, Lilia’s doctors. I went with them because I had no one to talk to about my sister. They started giving me a kind of poison that made me lose my mind. I could escape two weeks ago. Lilia died last year so I was very depressed about it. This was her favorite book. If you want you can keep it and every week I can tell you about Lilia and you can tell me about you Palo.”
-“Thanks, I will”
The end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario