Nombres de etiquetas básicas

Lengua, Matemática, Francés, Naturales, Ciudadanía, Arte, TICX, History, EM, ELT, Writing, Literature, Drama, Geografía, Historia, 1ºsec, 2016, Biología, Físico-química, 2°sec, 2017, 2018, 3°sec

miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

A world we can't see

We needed to make a poem about a traveller or about "the phantom listeners" from "The listeners" by Walter de la Mare. I made it about the phantoms with Aylén.

A world we can't see

"Is there anybody there?" said the Traveller,
While we were standing next to the bookshelves.
"How could he see our house?"
We asked ourselves.

It was a confusing situation,
"We're here" I screemed
But the words didn't come out of my mouth
Was that all a dream?

"Is there anybody there?" he repeated
We didn't know what to do.
It was difficult to think
Although we were two.

"Tell them I came, and no one answered,
That I kept my word." he said.
"You must lead your horse away"
"You don't see we're dead?"
"Who are we going to tell?"

1 comentario:

  1. Beautiful poem and you really managed to change the point of view. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar